GEM Energy Solar
Tender Invitations & Submissions
For all tender invitations please email firstname.lastname@example.org
In most instances, our tender submissions will come from this email address.
Services We Offer
Engineering, Consulting and Designing
Edge Of Grid Protection
Power Factor Correction
As one of Australia’s leading renewable energy providers, we at GEM Energy Australia are uncompromising on our reputation for high quality solutions, best in class project management and exceptional design. Supplying a host of services to the public and private sectors, including councils, schools, not-for-profits, hospitals, major corporations and SMEs, we continue to raise the bar for quality, ingenuity and consistently delivering results.
GEM Energy has been recognised for excelling in customer service, technical capability and quality of workmanship with multiple awards from the Clean Energy Council. From design, engineering, procurement, project-management, installation, commissioning and asset management, GEM Energy provides comprehensive turn-key and bespoke solutions.
Our CEO & Founder Jack Hooper was recently appointed to the CEC Board for 2020 and has pledged to help build towards a clean and competitive renewable energy industry.
- GEM Energy was founded in 2013 in Emerald by Jack Hooper
- Winner of 2 x CEC Design and Installation awards for the year 2016
- As of 2019 GEM Energy employs over 50 full time staff
- Reaching 1,500 solar installations over the year of 2019 with $40M in annual revenue
- In-house team of Electrical Engineers, Project engineers and five of our own install teams.
- Over 4,000 solar projects completed to date.
- We have installed over 15MW of solar and 4MWh of battery this year alone
- Recently we have taken on 2 new solar apprentices to ensure the best solar installations
- Our pipeline includes 40MW over work.
- We were the first Tesla Powerpack certified installer in Australia and have supplied over 5MW to clients such as Catholic Education Rockhampton and
We Are Experts in Large-Scale National Roll-Outs
Hover or click the locations below to check out our projects
Catholic Education Rockhampton Over 50 Schools 6MW Solar, 4MW Battery Storage and LED Lighting
KFC 50+ Restaurants Nationally with Solar and LED Lighting
Ingenia Communities Over 50 Sites Nationally
Uniting Care QLD Solar and LED Lighting
Other Key Clients
Queensland – Spicers Retreats – 4 sites in SEQ 334kW, Cairns DFO 1.3MW
Northern Territory – Toyota Darwin – 100kW, 500+ Residential and small commercial projects
Adelaide – Independent Pub Group – 1.4MW
Victoria – O’Brien Group Arena – 463kW
NSW – Puliyapang – 300 Aboriginal housing estates 970kW
We’ve delivered over 50MW of projects!
Check out some below!
Following consultations with our expert engineers and installers, B&R quickly realised the feasibility of this project and the significant mid to long-term ROI on the investment of their new state of the art solar system and full LED lighting upgrade – a high quality system to match a high quality product.
Vicinity Centres is one of Australia’s leading retail property groups with a fully integrated asset management platform across 66 shopping centres. They create a unique and relevant customer experience, delivering compelling value to our retailer partners and striving for excellence.
World-renowned Australia Zoo at Beerwah, Queensland, is famous for its efforts in wildlife conservation, education, and exhibition. As part of the organisation’s mission towards environmental sustainability and energy independence, Australia Zoo is has now made the switch to solar energy.