|Presence in Australia||Yes|
|Country of manufacture||Philippines|
|Product warranty||25 years|
|Performance warranty||25 years, made up of 95/97% for first 5 years, −0.4/0.6%/yr. to year 25|
|Temperature co-efficient (the lower the better)||-0.38%|
|Anti-PID as standard||Yes|
|Junction Box IP (the higher the better)||IP65|
Main features of SunPower Solar Panels
- Very high-quality panels used to power air and water craft as well as the Mars rover.
- Record-breaking module efficiency of over 20%.
- Excellent range of large-sized commercial panels.
- Positive power tolerances of -0/+5%. This means that each 330 watt panel will be at least 330 watt; while cheaper panels can have a negative power tolerance where you end up getting less than what you paid for.
- Panels are guaranteed to be 100% PID (potential induced degradation) -free, perfect for sea-side installations.
- High performance at low irradiation (i.e. from debris, shading etc.), ensuring your energy needs are met even on cloudy days.
- Low temperature co-efficient of up to 0.38%. This means that the panels perform well in higher temperatures and are suitable for hot climates.
- Low NOCT (Nominal Operating Cell Temperature) resulting in higher energy productivity.
- Robust construction and high resistance to corrosive environments – definitely the toughest panel on the market.
SunPower Solar Panels - ALL Downloads
GEM Energy’s Evaluation
SunPower Solar panels are some of the top performing panels on the market today. They are so reliable that they are used by NASA in outer space powering the Mars rover, and closer to home on Earth to explore Greenland’s ice caps and fly solar planes.
All this just adds to SunPower’s acolytes. These panels are regularly chosen for large-scale utility power plants for their reliability and efficiency. This means they also perform exceptionally well on smaller installations, producing more energy on less space.
Combined with one of the best warranties and finest sustainability records you can find, SunPower solar panels really are the solar industry’s finest products and GEM Energy are proud to be their supply partners.
Look No Further. Get Started Today.
What our customers say about us