|Presence in Australia||Yes|
|Country of manufacture||Norway, Singapore, USA|
|Product warranty||10 years|
|Performance warranty||25 years|
|Temperature co-efficient (the lower the better)||-0.004|
|Anti-PID as standard||No|
|Junction Box IP (the higher the better)||IP67|
Main features of REC Solar Panels:
- Proven to perform well in harsh climates and low light conditions.
- Outstanding module efficiency of up to 16.20 % which means that the panels on your roof collect more power per square meter and you require less roof space.
- Positive power tolerance of up to -0/+5%. This means that each 260 watt panel will be at least 260 watt; many cheaper panels have a negative tolerance so that you can end up getting less than what you paid for.
- Certified PID (Potential Induced Degradation) -free panels. This guarantees that the panel will withstand the effects of corrosion and other elemental impacts throughout its lifetime.
- Low temperature coefficient (-0.40%). This means that the panel performs very well in higher temperatures and is suitable for our hot Queensland climate.
REC Solar Panels - ALL Downloads
|REC twinpeak technology factsheet May17|
|Twinpeak Solar Panel Datasheets|
|REC DS twinpeak series 265-285W Jul17
REC DS twinpeak 2 black2 series 275-285W Nov17
REC DS twinpeak 2 series 275-300W Nov17
REC DS twinpeak 72cell series 330-345W Jul17
REC DS twinpeak 2s 72cell series 330-355W Jul17
|Peak Energy Solar Panel Datasheets|
|REC DS peak energy 2s mono 50 black 240-250W Sep17
REC DS peak energy series 250-275W Aug17
REC DS peak energy 72cell 300-325W Jan18
|REC Warranty Fact Sheet|
Look No Further. Get Started Today.
What our customers say about us
We are mechanical engineers and were very fussy about the installation. GEM Energy’s team proved to be very professional and the workmanship excellent.Laureen Kirwan
We have found the GEM Energy team to be very reliable and the work of a high standard.Cameron Dean
…it wasn’t until we met with GEM Energy Australia that we were confident we were dealing with a compay that had the expertise to get the job done. Phil Sellwood