Leading innovation and quality in residential, commercial and utility-scale solar projects worldwide.
|Presence in Australia||Yes|
|Country of manufacture||China|
|Product warranty||10 years|
|Performance warranty||25 years|
|Temperature co-efficient (the lower the better)||-0.0039|
|Anti-PID as standard||No|
|Junction Box IP (the higher the better)||IP65|
Supplier Snapshot: Lightway Solar
Lightway Solar was founded in 2008 in China and manufactures solar photovoltaic (PV) panels and other solar equipment.
The company has quickly grown to be an international leader in innovation and quality, developing a range of residential, commercial and utility-scale solar projects all around the world.
Lightway Solar uses fully automated production processes, thereby reducing human error and achieving consistently high-quality products.
Lightway Solar established an Australian head office in Melbourne in 2011, manufacturing specifically for Australia so as to ensure quality customer service as well as speedy and consistent supply of its solar panels.
The company is dedicated to sustainability and innovation, investing heavily in Research & Development (R&D) and developing new ways to improve its energy saving methods and reduce its negative environmental impacts.
Main features of Lightway Solar Panels:
- Very good module efficiency of up to 16.23%. This means that the panels on your roof collect more power per square meter and you require less roof space.
- Positive power tolerances of -0/+5% which means that each 260-watt panel will be at least 260 watts; many cheaper panels have a negative tolerance so that you can end up getting less than what you paid for.
- Certified PID (Potential Induced Degradation) -free. This means that the panels are guaranteed to withstand the effects of corrosion and other elemental impacts throughout their lifetime.
- The low temperature coefficient (-0.39%) means that the panel performs very well in higher temperatures and is suitable for our Queensland climate.
- Range of smart modules with inbuilt cell optimizers to increase energy productivity and allow simpler tracking of your solar system.
What our customers say about us
So excited to open my power bill today. Thank you GEM Energy, my bill has more than halved, what a great investment!Amy
This time last year my bill was just over $1,000 and this time it was a measly $128.48 and that included $124.48 solar scheme credit. Thanks everyone at GEM, you have made my life a lot easier 🙂Margi