A truly global technology innovator in electronics technology.
|Presence in Australia||Yes|
|Country of manufacture||Korea, plus various sites in Asia, North & South America and Europe|
|Product warranty||15 years|
|Performance warranty||25 years|
|Temperature co-efficient (the lower the better)||-0.0038|
|Anti-PID as standard||No|
|Junction Box IP (the higher the better)||IP 68|
Supplier Snapshot: LG Solar
LG Electronics has more than 50 years of experience as a global technology innovator in electronics technology and began its exploration into Solar in 2004.
LG Solar runs several research laboratories and approximately 25% of its workforce are employed in Research & Development (R&D).
LG Solar’s photovoltaic modules are uniquely designed to offer the superior quality; field tested performance, durability and reliability customers the world over have come to expect from LG.
Today, LG Solar and its subsidiary companies LG Chem and Siltron are on the forefront of state-of-the-art product development for all aspects of solar photovoltaic (PV) usage, from residential, to commercial and utility grade.
The company controls all aspects of manufacturing, from silicon production to assembly of its solar modules.
LG Solar distributes its solar panels through supply partners in Australia.
LG Solar has won several Intersolar Awards and Plus X Awards for its innovative designs, efficient and sustainable production methods.
Main features of LG Solar Panels
- Brand new CELLO design improves performance through increased light absorption and reduced electricity loss.
- Impressive module efficiency of up to 21.1%. This means that the panels on your roof collect more power per square meter and you require less roof space.
- Double-sided cell structure increases energy yield.
- Positive power tolerances of -0/+3%. This means that each 260 watt panel will be at least 260 watt; many cheaper panels have a negative tolerance so that you can end up getting less than what you paid for.
- Low temperature coefficient (-0.38%). This means that the panel performs very well in higher temperatures and is suitable for our Queensland climate.
- One of the best product warranties in the industry with 15 years.
- Improved 25 Year Performance Warranty with a warranted output of 86% at 25 years, compared to 80.2% for most standard panels.
- LG NeON® solar panels pack more wattage into every square meter than most other panels, giving you up to 26% more electricity per square metre.
LG Solar Panels - ALL Downloads
|LG Solar Panel Brochures|
|LG - Beginners Guide To Solar|
LG Solar Panels - 30 Key Advantages - the best panel in the market
|LG Solar Panels Data Sheets|
|LG Solar NeON2 DS2018 325-330W|
LG Solar NeONR DS2018 360-365W
LG Solar NeON2 72 Cell DS2018 400-405W
What our customers say about us
The installation was efficient and we were kept informed every step of the way.Gayle Harper
This time last year my bill was just over $1,000 and this time it was a measly $128.48 and that included $124.48 solar scheme credit. Thanks everyone at GEM, you have made my life a lot easier 🙂Margi
Great honest company I would recommend to anyone.Bob Greaves