|Presence in Australia||Yes|
|Country of manufacture||China, Canada, Vietnam|
|Product warranty||10 years|
|Performance warranty||25 years|
|Temperature co-efficient (the lower the better)||-0.0041|
|Anti-PID as standard||Yes|
|Junction Box IP (the higher the better)||IP67|
Main features of Canadian Solar Panels:
- Large range of panels, including smart panels with inbuilt inverters.
- Canadian Solar’s brandnew Ku Modules feature black silicon cell technology, deliver more power and excellent efficiency, which explains why they were chosen for Oakey Solar Farm, to be built west of Brisbane, Queensland, in 2018.
- Outstanding module efficiency of up to 17.45%.
- Positive power tolerances of -0/+5%. This means that each 260 watt panel will be at least 260 watt; many cheaper panels have a negative power tolerance so that you can end up getting less that what you paid for.
- Panels with double glass, corrosion-free construction carry a 100% PID (potential induced degradation) -free guarantee, perfect for sea-side installations.
- High performance at low irradiation (i.e. from tree shading etc.), ensuring your household energy needs are met even on cloudy days.
- Low temperature co-efficient of up to -0.41%. This means that the panel performs well in higher temperatures and is suitable for our Queensland climate.
- Low NOCT (Nominal Operating Cell Temperature) resulting in higher energy productivity.
- Robust construction and high resistance to corrosive environments.
GEM Energy’s Evaluation
Canadian Solar PV panels are a great choice – they are reliable, efficient and of proven high quality. These panels are getting used in many commercial applications around the world and there are never any dramas with them. They do well in all kinds of testing and offer competitive pricing.
We at GEM Energy love selling these panels because we know that you will be happy with your purchase for many years to come!
Canadian Solar - All Downloads
Look No Further. Get Started Today.
What our customers say about us