Country of Manufacture:
Presence in Australia: Yes
Supplier Snapshot: Zever Solar
Zeversolar was founded in 2007 in China and has since become China’s biggest solar photovoltaic (PV) inverter manufacturer and one of the leading players in the global inverter market.
In 2013, the company became part of the world’s leading inverter manufacturer, SMA. Together, the two companies combine the best of two worlds: Chinese efficiency and German quality standards.
Zeversolar has branch offices in Australia and Germany. They have won several awards for innovative products including a Shine Award in 2015.
Zeversolar produces a range of single-phase and three-phase string inverters used in residential and commercial settings, as well as central inverters for industrial usage.
The company also offers software and monitoring tools for your solar PV project.
Zeversolar is committed to creating reliable, affordable and easy-to-use solar inverters for all kinds of PV systems, therefore bringing renewable energy to everybody and playing its part in the solar power revolution.
- Efficiency of up to 98.1%.
- Input voltage 1000V.
- Graphical display with several options for Online web monitoring of your system,.
- Multiple Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT – digital charge control function which ensures that you get the most power possible from your solar panels at any point in time).
- Easy handling and light-weight for swift installation and maintenance.
- Compact, safe design with IP65 casing for outdoor use.
- Quiet operation.
- Compatible with smart modules and DC optimizers.
- Optional and retro-fittable integrated Ethernet and Wi-Fi communication.
GEM Energy’s Evaluation
A good entry range Chinese inverter with some of the technology of the bigger brother SMA unit. Fantastic company backing makes it the best candidate on the lower end of inverters.
What our customers say about us
We were more than happy with the service from GEM Energy and the after sales service was amazing.Gayle Harper
I am extremely pleased with our investment and would not hesitate to recommend having a chat with GEM Energy if you are considering Solar.Dave Jefferson
I would recommend GEM Energy to any one who wants quality solar panels and inverters, and most importantly after sales help and questions.Bob Greaves