Supplier Snapshot: SunGrow Power
After 15 years of experience in the inverter market, Sungrow offers a large product range including grid-connected PV inverters, distributed power supplies and energy storage systems.
Over 30% of Sungrow’s 1500 staff globally are R&D (Research & Development) engineers ensuring the company’s place at the cutting edge of technology as well as at the top of the global inverter market.
Sungrow is Asia Pacific’s largest inverter manufacturer with 40% market share in China, and the only publicly listed inverter company.
The company is committed to design and manufacture more innovative, efficient and cost-effective products to enrich the renewable energy market and support the transition towards a more sustainable society.
All Sungrow products are certified to international standards with the company having won several awards, including an “A” grade rating in the prestigious Photon Lab tests.
The company has nine office locations around the world including in Australia, giving you access to local product and warranty support.
SunGrow Grid-connected Inverters
- Large range of string inverters suitable for residential, commercial and utility-scale projects.
- High yield with outstanding efficiencies of up to 99%.
- Up to three MPPT’s (Maximum Power Point Tracking – this is a digital charge control function which ensures that you get the most power possible from your solar panels at any point in time, particularly effective during low light level conditions).
- Wifi tracking for system performance.
- Compatible with all common monitoring systems.
- Surge protection function for increased safety.
GEM Energy’s Evaluation
Sungrow is one of only two Chinese inverter manufacturers that we like to put our name to. Sungrow has 15 years of experience in the inverter business and this company knows what they are doing. They offer excellent product solutions at very competitive prices.
SunGrow Solar Inverters - ALL Downloads
SunGrow Hybrid Inverters
Main features of Sungrow’s Hybrid Inverter range:
- Handy and light, easy to handle without lift machinery assistance, lowering the cost of installation and maintenance.
- EMS Integrated, multiple-target can be optimized.
- Integrated DC combine and surge protection function, lower the system cost.
- DC switch, safe and convenient for maintenance.
- Dual MPPTs (Maximum Power Point Tracking), which is a digital charge control function which ensures that you get the most power possible from your solar panels at any point in time, particularly during low light level conditions.
- Efficiency at 98.0%.
- Battery to grid efficiency at 95.0%.
- Also offering grid-connected inverters.
Find Out More:
What our customers say about us