Solar Water Heating Systems
Presence in Australia: Yes
Supplier Snapshot: Apricus
The Apricus Solar Company started operations in 2003, with Apricus Australia launched in 2005. Today, Apricus has grown into a global company with offices in the USA, Australia and France. Apricus products are available in 30 countries. Apricus owns and manages a production plant in Nanjing, China, where one of Apricus’ founders and CEO’s is based.
Apricus Australia designs and manufactures wholesale residential solar water heating systems as well as large scale hot water solutions for commercial and industrial heating applications. The company has installed over 30,000 solar hot water systems in Australia to date.
Apricus designs efficient products for home owners and organizations concerned about rising energy costs and their environmental footprint.
The company is at the cutting edge of efficient, innovative, versatile hot water solutions with a strong emphasis on quality, innovation, simplistic design and ease of installation. Apricus’ products adhere to some European and Australian standards and invests strongly in R&D.
Apricus has won several awards for its innovative products, service excellence and growth. The company was a finalist for numerous Telstra Business awards, named in Smart company’s Smart 50, BRW’s Fast 100 and 50 Most Innovative Companies. In 2009 Apricus won the HIA-CSR Hunter Housing Industry Innovation Award.
Through its efficient distribution network and large number of warranty and service agents, Apricus ensures a high level of service for its customers in Australia and around the world.
- Save up to 80% on your hot water bills.
- Evacuated tubes passively track then sun, making your system more effective.
- 15 year warranty on major components.
- Lightweight and durable design.
- Hail proof as per Australian and International standards, as well as independently tested and show to withstand a 25mm/1” ice ball at 90km/h.
- Eligible for Government rebates.
- Excellent cold weather performance and frost-protected without the use of glycol.
- Low maintenance design.
- Large range of systems for different residential and commercial applications.
- Fast and Efficient local post-sale support.
What our customers say about us
So excited to open my power bill today. Thank you GEM Energy, my bill has more than halved, what a great investment!
This time last year my bill was just over $1,000 and this time it was a measly $128.48 and that included $124.48 solar scheme credit. Thanks everyone at GEM, you have made my life a lot easier 🙂