Solar 2014 Conference and Exhibition: The Australian Solar Council and the Australian PV Solar Energy Exhibition will present the 52nd annual Australian Solar Council Industry Conference & Exhibition on 8 – 9 May 2014 at the Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre.
Solar 2014 will focus on delivering expert analysis and opinion, and showcasing the latest technologies from solar and renewables, energy efficiency and the sustainable built environment industries.
The previous annual Australian Solar Council Industry Conference & Exhibition held in Melbourne attracted more than 2,200 registered delegates from over 15 countries and hosted 70 exhibiting organisations and 60 conference presenters.
Solar 2014 will once again host a conference program with three streams focused on industry and policy, science and research, and solar installer professional development training.
Solar 2014 is a free-to-attend event and provides the opportunity to network directly with policy makers, industry players, experts and consumers.
Don’t miss this important industry program – join in to share your thoughts at the open forums, discuss current industry concerns and issues, and address the future outlook for the solar in;dustry.
Exhibitors and sponsors
There will be a wide range of Australian and international exhibiting and supporting organisations including already confirmed exhibitors and sponsors: AC Solar Warehouse, Australian Micro Inverters, BOSCH, Green Energy Trading, Hareon Solar, Positronic Solar, RF Industries, SI Clean Energy, Solari Energy and Yingli Solar.
Register for Solar 2014
Registration for the Solar 2014 Conference & Exhibition will open in February 2014. To register, click here.
The official launch of the first Australian Energy Storage Conference and Exhibition will be held alongside the Solar 2014 Conference & Exhibition, for further details, click here.
About Solar 2014
In May 2013 the Australian Solar Council together with international partner AUPVSEE presented the annual Solar Conference & Exhibition at the Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre.
The event was attended by 2200+ registered delegates and delivered expert industry leaders and showcased the latest in solar technologies.
The Solar 2014 Conference & Expo will be held in May 2014 and will provide a unique platform to forge new opportunities, build relationships, and establish new partnerships in research, development, manufacturing and distribution for solar energy across the world’s solar powerhouse region.
Why Visit the Solar Conference & Expo
- Evaluate competing future energy solutions across every product category
- Discover new, more cost-effective solutions to existing processes
- Test drive the latest products and experience live demonstrations
- Book in face-to-face appointments with key suppliers
- Connect with new suppliers, customers and business partners in the renewable energy and environment industry
- Network with your peers from across the country and around the world
- Get expert advice on the specific challenges faced by your business
- Stay up-to-date with emerging or changing trends
- Listen to insightful keynotes from thought-leaders and innovators
- Upgrade your skills, knowledge and on-the-job effectiveness
- Gain new ideas and insights to grow your business
- Celebrate outstanding achievements within your industry
- Engage with your industry community locally and globally