Solar Photovoltaic (PV) Power Plant Monitors
Country of Manufacture:
Presence in Australia: Yes
Solar-log is a product specifically developed to monitor solar photovoltaic (PV) plants. Its manufacturer, ‘Solare Datensysteme GmbH,’ was founded in 2007 in Germany and is one of the leading global companies for solar monitoring. The company develops innovative technology that is simple to use and does not require the installation of specialized software. ‘Solare Datensysteme GmbH’ is passionate about promoting environmentally friendly energy production and making solar PV technology safer and more efficient.
Solare Datensystem GmhH is also serious about sustainability and has received several environment certificates for its products. The company’s headquarters in Binsdorf, Germany, boasts an 180 kWh PV plant as well as a thus far unique solar thermal parabolic channel plant. Their underground thermal storage ensures that the company’s manufacturing and office buildings supply more energy than they use.
- Comfortable monitoring of plants up to 2000KW and 100 inverters.
- Professional remote monitoring and maintenance.
- Solar-Log dashboard with individual plant information such as yield, CO2 savings, and performance. The display can be set up by selecting up to any four of the following elements: Current Production, Yield History, Earnings, Weather, Plant Information and Environmental Contribution.
- Provides fantastic options to control self-produced power.
- Anti-theft protection with external alarm against burglars and vandals.
- Supports most inverters, SCBs, heat pumps, batteries and heating rods.
- Internal storage of all data.
- Feed-In Management for grid stability.
GEM Energy’s EvaluationSolar-Log provides the perfect combination platform to analyse your solar PV system’s performance. Whether it is a small array on your family home’s roof or a utility-scale plant, Solar-Log provides practical solutions to monitor all parts of your electricity generation.
Solar Log - Downloads
|Solar-Log Product Comparison & Compatibility|
|SolarLog - Product comparison|
|GPRS Modem & Meter|
|Solar-Log 250 Metering
|Solar-Log2000 - Failure monitoring & Power balancing
SolarLog 2000 - Managing large plants
What our customers say about us
We are mechanical engineers and were very fussy about the installation. GEM Energy’s team proved to be very professional and the workmanship excellent.Laureen Kirwan
We have found the GEM Energy team to be very reliable and the work of a high standard.Cameron Dean
…it wasn’t until we met with GEM Energy Australia that we were confident we were dealing with a compay that had the expertise to get the job done. Phil Sellwood