Energy Monitoring Platforms
Offices and warehouses in:
China, Hong Kong, Australia, Canada and the United States
Supplier Snapshot: Efergy
Efergy (from “Efficient Energy”) is a global manufacturer of energy monitoring smart meter systems utilising a combination of technologies which include CT sensors, IR optical and advanced metering infrastructure.
Founded in 2005 and head-quartered in the UK, Efergy is passionate about developing consumer products that help customers reduce their energy use, save money and become more sustainable.
Efergy’s smart meter energy saving solutions have been sold to over 1.3 million homes in over 120 countries.
Efergy value their young and dynamic Research & Development Team composed of social scientists, both industrial and IU designers and electric engineers, and also form partnerships with selected technology companies to keep innovation fresh.
Main Features of Efergy Monitoring Platforms
- Flexible application – suitable for small, medium or large-scale energy monitoring projects.
- Excellent features such as graphic representations and widgets make it fun to track your electricity usage.
- In-home information display options for computers, tablets and smartphones.
- Simple, intuitive navigation.
- User-friendly design to make it easy for any home or small business owner to quickly reduce their electricity use.
- Provides a variety of historical information.
What our customers say about us
The installation was efficient and we were kept informed every step of the way.Gayle Harper
This time last year my bill was just over $1,000 and this time it was a measly $128.48 and that included $124.48 solar scheme credit. Thanks everyone at GEM, you have made my life a lot easier 🙂Margi
Great honest company I would recommend to anyone.Bob Greaves