Supplier Snapshot: Imark
IMARK Communications was established in 1977 and is a great Australian brand which designs, manufactures and distributes electronic products in Melbourne. IMARK achieves constant quality and reliability due to continuous investment into research and development (R&D), utilizing fully automated production processes for complex tasks along its production lines.
Specialising in the field of VHF & UHF radio products, IMARK has developed several related products to complement their product range from other suppliers, including power supplies, solar products, battery and radio chargers, charge converters and others.
IMARK’s varied customer base includes government and defense departments, a variety of corporate clients and farmers.
IMARK’s customer service and repairs team is there to support you in the most efficient manner possible.
IMARK is also BCSE Accredited for Solar Design and Installations, able to engineer entire solar power systems to suit any requirements.
Product Snapshot – IMARK DC Chargers
- MPPT (Maximum Power Point Tracking).
- 95% efficiency through low loss MOSFET’s.
- Robust design.
- Input PV Surge Protection Inbuilt.
- Battery Over Voltage Protection.
- Regulator Over Temperature Protection.
- 20A, 40A, & 60A models available.
- Automated battery selection from 12V, 24V, or 48Vdc.
- All models have power terminals rated for 76 Amps.
- Large Heatsink for maximum heat dissipation.
- Illuminated Alpha-Numeric LCD Display on SRX models.
- Bulk, Absorption, Boost & Float charge algorithms.
- Programmable Load Output conditions.
- 6 LED’s for Status Indication.
- Compact 3RU Rack or Wall Mounting versions.
- Built-in RFI Suppression.
- Battery Temp Compensation and Sensor included.
- Internet Capability with Imark Site Explorer.
- Alarm & Remote Output Signal Terminals.
What our customers say about us
…it wasn’t until we met with GEM Energy Australia that we were confident we were dealing with a compay that had the expertise to get the job done.