Commercial Finance OptionsGEM Energy offers low-cost commercial funding options to suit your requirements.
Positive cash flow from day one
GEM Energy is excited to offer eligible customers access to low-cost commercial funding options which suit almost any requirement.
In over 90% of cases, we can provide positive cash flow from day one, leaving no exposure. These low-risk, high-reward loans are available to a range of suitable not-for-profit (NFP), public and private organizations and provide additional benefits such as:
- Tax deductions;
- Off & On Balance Sheet finance options;
- Immediate positive cash flow.
Our financial solutions cover the following components:
- Energy-efficient lighting
- Energy-efficient electric motors, pumps and fans.
- Industrial refrigeration units
- Heat exchangers
- Solar Hot Water
- Solar photovoltaic (PV) Power
- Compressed air solutions
- Variable speed drives
Option 1 – Small commercial Loan
Small Commercial Loan: $0 – $75,000
- Low doc loan options covering 100% of capital cost
- Available in operating lease (similar to a hire purchase) and chattel mortgage structure
- Available with 1 – 7-year terms
- Interest rates vary from 7% – 10%
Option 2 – Energy Lease
Energy Lease: $75,000 – $1,000,000+
The Energy Lease option with a ten-year term is the preferred choice for large customers with an annual power bill of more than $100,000. Some of our clients have experienced improved cash flow of more than $80,000 per year!
The rates starting from 3.99% are only achievable due to capital supplied by the CEFC (Clean Energy Finance Corporation), a government arm responsible for the investment into renewable technologies.
- Full doc loan option covering 100% of capital cost
- Chattel mortgage structure
- Available with 3 – 10-year terms
- Interest rates fixed from 3.99% – 5.5%
- Claim depreciation on the asset
Option 3 – Power Purchase Agreement
Solar Power Purchase Agreement
- No upfront capital cost
- 100%-guaranteed immediate reduction in electricity bills
- System owned and maintained by the finance company
- Solar power sold to customer at a cheaper rate instead of grid power from the power company
- System transferable to new owners (good for clubs and motels)
Find out More:
What our customers say about us
…it wasn’t until we met with GEM Energy Australia that we were confident we were dealing with a compay that had the expertise to get the job done.Phil Sellwood