Supplying: Lithium-ion battery
Korea, plus various sites in Asia, North & South America and Europe
Warranty: Ten years through LG Chem
Supplier Snapshot: LG
LG Electronics have more than 50 years of experience as a global technology innovator in electronics technology. One of their subsidiaries, LG Chem, is headquartered in Seoul, South Korea. It is the largest Korean chemical company and one of the largest chemical companies in the world.
The company is globally represented and operates eight factories in South Korea.
LG Chem’s batteries are used in hybrid and electric cars around the world and increasingly in solar electricity storage.
LG Chem, LG Solar and Siltron are on the forefront of state-of-the-art product development for all aspects of solar photovoltaic (PV) usage, from residential, to commercial and utility grade.
The company prides itself on its R&D facilities and has won several Awards for its innovative designs, efficient and sustainable production methods.
LG Chem has clear sustainability visions and strives to support green business by developing more sustainable chemistry.
Product Snapshot: LG Chem Residential Energy Storage Unit (RESU)
- Reliable Lithium-ion battery.
- Quick and easy installation.
- Ten-year warranty through LG Chem.
- Several capacities available (6.4 kWh, 9.6 kWh, 12.8 kWh).
- Up to 10,000 cycles at 80% DoD (Depth of Discharge) at 25°C.
- Expected service life of 15-20 years.
- Can be used as both a hybrid and off-grid solution.
- Extensions possible with separate BMS (Battery Management Systems) even after several years.
Look No Further. Get Started Today.
What our customers say about us
The installation was efficient and we were kept informed every step of the way.Gayle Harper
This time last year my bill was just over $1,000 and this time it was a measly $128.48 and that included $124.48 solar scheme credit. Thanks everyone at GEM, you have made my life a lot easier 🙂Margi
Great honest company I would recommend to anyone.Bob Greaves